[mythtv-users] Mythtv and Microsoft Zune

Johnny Russ jruss at mit.edu
Mon Oct 6 15:23:36 UTC 2008

> Unlike the newer models the original only supports WMV.

I don't know much about what file formats that Zune can support, but I do
know that all of the updates made up through through the most recent Zunes
are available to the original Zune via firmware updates. So if the new Zunes
support a given format, then the original Zune will support it also. They
can run the exact same firmware. The only significant difference is that the
newer versions have a touch sensitive click wheel.