[mythtv-users] Myth, the HD-PVR, and the new beta firmware

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Sun Oct 5 23:38:22 UTC 2008

Richard Woelk <richardwoelk at yahoo.ca> says:
> I successfully recorded 3 shows last night without problems, and ac3
> passthrough to my receiver is just awesome.

Windows users are reporting on AVSForum that, when using the
5.1-supporting firmware, if the recording starts when the audio is
non-AC3 (a commercial, or the end of the previous program), the entire
recording is recorded without the AC3 track. Is this an issue for us,
or with their stone knives and bear skins-like software tools?

--
Frontend:		P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array