[mythtv-users] Seektable problem with BBC HD recordings

Mark Parsons mythtv.org at thesanitarium.org.uk
Sun Oct 5 11:18:43 UTC 2008

2008/10/4 Janne Grunau <janne-mythtv at grunau.be>

> That's hopefully already fixed. http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/5730
>
> Janne

Hi Janne - yes, that sounds like exactly the same problem thanks; there
wasn't anything when I searched for an answer a couple of weeks ago, before
I went on holiday - it's nice to come home and find it's been fixed :)
I'm afraid that I have to ask a really feeble question though - how do I
apply the patch?? From looking around, it seems that I'd need to have a full
source environment that matches my binary installation, patch against the
relevant file and build/configure/install? Sounds complicated! The patch
seems to be in trunk, so presumably I could follow the process to add trunk
to my apt-get sources, but then I'd be at risk of having a lower WAF from
other complications and possible instabilities.

Cheers!