[mythtv-users] How to copy channels info to new distro?

Adam Hirsch mythtv at quakerporn.com
Sun Oct 5 01:42:47 UTC 2008

DaveD (mythtv at guiplot.com) wrote:

> I was going to just copy the whole thing but thought that perhaps I
> should only copy what's necessary since I have some odd problems with my
> existing system and would like to avoid copying possible configuration
> problems to the new system.

> [...] I have a LOT of manually entered data that I don't want to do over
> so a simple re-scan is not an option.

Having recently migrated myself from one system to another, and hearing you
say you've got a lot of manually entered data, it sounds to me like you're
probably best off carrying the whole DB over rather than sorting through
it...  Just my $0.02.

Adam

--
On another channel there were pictures of a zoo in Miami, Florida, which had
been whacked by a hurricane and there were pictures of ducks and tall elegant