[mythtv-users] The best, coolest cases ... please weigh in ...

Jeff Wormsley daworm at comcast.net
Fri Oct 3 20:45:53 UTC 2008

Peter Pavlovich wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I'm looking at starting to build my own MythTV box. I'd like to ask
> for suggestions / sources / experiences of and from others on this
> list regarding the best, coolest and most functional/flexible cases to
> use for this project. I would like a case which looks like a high-end
> audio/visual component if possible.
A-Tech Fabrication cases are cool - but expensive.  Very expensive.  I
still feel mine was worth it, especially since when I bought it none of
the others were around yet.

> Also, what is the best set of hardware components that people have had
> good success with (mainboard, CPU, video display card).
Too much room for error here.  What's best for some is terrible for others.

Jeff.

--
I haven't smoked for 2 years, 1 month and 2 weeks, saving $3,504.27 and
not smoking 23,361.86 cigarettes.