[mythtv-users] Anyone having recent problems with AVI Internal Player Playback?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 20:49:42 UTC 2008

I am using Mythbuntu 7.10.

I have a couple of AVI files that I playback via the Internal Player
but recently they have started to break up, then jump a couple of
seconds ever so often, audio goes out of sync and/or just exist for no
reason - they have worked fine in the past.  Other AVI files seem to
playback fine.

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

I am planning to update to Mythbuntu 8.10 when available but I do not
really want to waste my time of trying to get all my scripts working
again if I am going to have the same problem and 8.10 I guess is still
several days away?

TIA