[mythtv-users] Myth, the HD-PVR, and the new beta firmware

David Engel david at istwok.net
Wed Oct 1 18:24:56 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 02:54:55PM +0200, Janne Grunau wrote:
> On Wednesday 01 October 2008 07:06:31 Yeechang Lee wrote:
> > *Groan* I guess it'll be that much longer before HD-PVR support's
> > ready to be backported to 0.21. (It will happen, though, right?
> > Right? Right?)
>
> No, this won't happen. Changes are larger than expected and I would
> rather work on getting 0.22 out sooner.

What is the road map for 0.22?  FwIW, I've seriously considered
backporting the HD-PVR changes to 0.21 myself a couple of times.  I
realize there was no way to do the Qt4 and UI changes without
destabilizing trunk, but it's sad those changes had to coincide with
the highly anticipated and desired HD-PVR support.

David
--
David Engel
david at istwok.net