[mythtv-users] "F" Key -- not adusting contrast, color, tint etc.

Johnny Russ jruss at mit.edu
Wed Oct 1 13:25:53 UTC 2008

> Does anyone have suggestions to allow picture adjustments within MythTV.
> I'm running MythBuntu with an nVidia 5500 card.

Try going to live TV so that the tuner is actively recording and press 'G'
this will allow you to adjust settings for your actual recording, so they
won't need adjustments on playback. I have a PVR-150 that uses the ivtv
drivers and this is how I have been able to get my recordings to look better
in mythtv.