No subject

Mon Nov 17 17:32:33 UTC 2008

the type field, undocumented on the wiki page, means "transcoding". I don't
know what the flags field means: all I can say is that in the other entries
it was 1 for transcoding jobs and 0 for commercial flagging jobs (whether
pending or done). I can also add that manually starting, then cancelling, a
transcoding job or a commercial flagging job gave it a status of 320.

I confirm that the recordings added by the above command do appear correctly
in main > information center > system status > job queue.

I'm very happy now! A much, much better solution than what I was originally
looking for (see subject)! Thanks again Jim for the hint that set me on this
track.

------=_Part_70316_28025036.1230489328795

------=_Part_70316_28025036.1230489328795--