[mythtv-users] Digital Pegs CPU

Paulin paulin at spextreme.com
Sun Nov 30 21:00:28 UTC 2008

I've been playing around and got transcoding to do the resizing that makes
it playable.  Also I found that SD is about 30% CPU.
Also I have a display problem with Standard display.  Every once in a while
(about every 1 to 2 minutes) I can see a 1 inch refresh bar scroll down the
screen.   I've played with the Playback profile and I'm using the VIA XvMC.

For the deinterlace settings (primary and secondary) I've used
Bob(2x)
One Line
None

I've tried every combination but it doesn't seem to change the refresh bar.

So two questions:
1. What is this bar?  Am I correct in that it is the deinterlace?
2. What should I change to correct this?

Thanks
steve