[mythtv-users] mythtv lirc vlc

Mike Millner mike at mikeshome.com
Sun Nov 30 20:15:05 UTC 2008

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 12:27 PM, Joe Henley <joehenley at kc.rr.com> wrote:

> Mike,
>
> I have the same remote.  I need to have "repeat = 3" in my lircrc.  You
> might try that, too.
>
> Good luck!
>
> Joe Henley

I have  the includes:

 mike at myth:~$ cat .lircrc
#Custom lircrc generated via mythbuntu-lirc-generator
#All application specific lircrc files are within ~/.lirc
include ~/.lirc/mythtv
include ~/.lirc/mplayer
include ~/.lirc/xine
include ~/.lirc/vlc
include ~/.lirc/xmame
include ~/.lirc/xmess
include ~/.lirc/totem
include ~/.lirc/elisa

and I have tried to some various settings in the vlc file. I've copied a few
from the net that are "working" files for the 150(silver) remote. I also
copied the working config for the mythtv remote file itself and changed the
program to vlc. and repeat is = 3   throughout the file. Not sure what that
means but I tried it.

I'm still missing something..it  has to be something simple

Thanks for the replies! I could use some more suggestions:)

Thanks again,
Mike