[mythtv-users] OT: Mount problems

Sun Nov 30 00:18:40 UTC 2008

Jan Ceuleers wrote:
> Are you sure that the filenames match?

Yea, sorry that was laziness on my part to type it correctly.  I can run
the mount-all file and then i get the mount.nfs error, however that same
file runs on my wired backends, I put a delay (the network stuff wasn't
initialized so thats why the wired ones were failing) but I still can't
mount anything on my wireless clients however if I take the command out
of the file it will now run correctly.  Any ideas?  I don't want to use
the mount file because its too tied to the file structure? but it does
work on my other wired fronetnds now just not wireless.....

ok, so turns out that its something wrong with the DNS because I mounted
ip and it worked but when i ping the host name it gives me [ 24.28.193.9
] (what is that?) on both frontends which are wireless which the script
would not work on....  I guess I'll just switch it to IP? thats strange
though that is teams to just be wireless?

any ideas?
-J