[mythtv-users] Trunk wont compile with "--enable-vdpau"

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 22:16:10 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 4:55 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 11/29/2008 04:50 PM, Paul Harrison wrote:
>> ryan patterson wrote:
>>> Is there some new dependency I am missing?  I successfully compiled
>>> trunk nine days ago.  So I think I should have all the libraries and
>>> dependencies.
>> You should be reading the commits list if you are using svn trunk.
>>
>> http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/19176
>
> And, really, you shouldn't cross-post to both -users and -dev.  But,
> then again, as Paul said, if you were reading -commits, you wouldn't
> have needed to send either post.  :)
>
> Mike

Thanks for the info.  Beleave it or not I do read mythtv-commits.  In
fact I checked it today after I couldn't get trunk to compile.
However I then proceeded to screw around for several hours before I
wrote my message.  I should have checked again I guess.