[mythtv-users] Playing Wii/Other gaming systems through myth

Fri Nov 28 23:17:55 UTC 2008

Hello,
  I was wondering if its worth it to set up the RCA inputs to play wii
through myth so that we can play it on other TVs while the TV its hooked
up to is being played....

I was trying to find my tuner but I can't get into newegg at the moment
(I have a wintv pvr I think).  That tuner has its own problems and I
really don't use it to record video because the quality is BAD (If
anybody knows the settings for the card that would be helpful as well
because I cannot find them [I think I stink using search engines...
anyway, I digress])

Any help would be appreciated!!
-J