[mythtv-users] Good TV-Out card for HD

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 15:05:08 UTC 2008

On 28/11/2008, Paulin <paulin at spextreme.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure exactly what I should be looking for in a TV out.  My TV
> support most things DVI, S-Video, composite.   So any insight, suggestions
> would be appreciated.

You'll want to use DVI, VGA or component. I'd guess most people would
use DVI (or a DVI-HDMI cable if their TV has an HDMI input) on an AGP
or PCIe card.

S-video and composite do not have the signal bandwidth to carry HD
signals (I'll be promptly corrected if this is not the case).

--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/