[mythtv-users] mythcommflag stops early on a fast machine (maybe ?)

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Fri Nov 28 13:56:27 UTC 2008

Chris Pinkham <cpinkham at bc2va.org> says:
> If this is happening specifically on HD recordings, it could be the
> recording has differing framerates on commercials versus show
> content.

Makes sense. The affected recordings I mentioned in that referenced
message were not HD, but do in fact suffer from the
shorter-than-actual recording time issue that's the usual tipoff of of
differing framerates. I wonder if the simplest bug fix would be to
patch the code from the current 30 seconds to 60 or 90?

--
Frontend:		P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array