[mythtv-users] Scheduling program across multiple days

Anthony Arobone aaroboneml at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 23:04:17 UTC 2008

I've been running some version of 0.21 for a while now.  But they all seem
to generate the same problem.  First I was on svn18314 and now I went back
to svn18116, both seem to be messing with the programming schedules on one
particular channel, 69-1, which is KSWB-HD or FOX-HD.  The scheduling data
it pulls from SchedulesDirect is correct, but within 9 minutes later it
becomes corrupted and shows one program with a schedule that spans multiple
days.  Almost like mythtv is doing some post processing??  Has anyone seen
anything like this?  I'm wondering if there is something in my DB that is
maybe messed up since I only ever see it happen on this one channel, and
strangly enough only ever seen it happen on Tuesdays (when i'm trying to
record House).

If there is anything I can provide to help out please let me know.

When I run mythfilldatabase I can see the correct schedules for all the
programs on that day.  And like I said above, if I wait about 10 minutes,
then look at the schedules again one program get's spanned across multiple
days, which in turn makes all the rest of the programs for that day
disappear.  I've linked to a couple of images from when it has happened.
691-correct is just after mythfilldatabase has finished, and 691-error is 9
minutes after that.  The last link is from today.  So weird.

http://thedude.plac3bo.com/pub/691-correct.jpg
http://thedude.plac3bo.com/pub/691-error.jpg
http://thedude.plac3bo.com/pub/mythScheduling.jpg