[mythtv-users] Problem getting video out working on GeForce4 MX 440 (ibex).

Ross Campbell ross.campbell at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 17:26:14 UTC 2008

I have a system with an onboard GeForce MX440 - Since 8.04, I have had to
use "nv" instead of "nvidia" driver - works OK with Mythtv, but I don't get
all the cool bells and whistles of the NVidia closed source driver.

Apparently the new XOrg version broke a lot of the "legacy" Nvidia drivers.
I've heard rumors that the new beta Nvidia drivers include support for a lot
of the older NVidia cards -- can anyone confirm if 180.XX will support
MX440?

-Ross