[mythtv-users] patch to increase mythmusic scanning output verbosity?

Ash Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 11:24:49 UTC 2008

2008/11/13 Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com>

> I'm having some problems with MythMusic scanning my music but can't
> figure out why or which tracks are affected. Anyone have a patch to
> increase the verbosity of MythMusic's scanning?
>
> thanks!
>
> --
> Steve
> http://www.jobs-khakis-chicks.com/MythTV/
> Before you ask, read the FAQ!
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions
> then search the Wiki, and this list,
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/

I did notice a bug with mythmusic scanning recently (0.21 fixes) where the
check to see if you already have a track in the db seems to be case
insensitive. So if you have renamed something, but only by changing its
case, then the scanner will think you already have it, but it will fail to
play (as the play is case sensitive).

Would that be anything to do with the problem you are seeing?

Ash