[mythtv-users] OT: Video cards for sale (and processor)

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 20:47:34 UTC 2008

Just thought someone might need a cheap video card that's myth capable.

Geforce 5200 AGP w/ 128MB - $20 OBO + Shipping

Geforce 4000MX AGP w/ 64MB - $10 OBO + Shipping

Ohh, also have AMD Sempron 64 3000+ Socket 754 processor - $30 OBO +
Shipping

I was using the processor for HD playback (barely good enough, Slim playback
profile) but it does work.

Obviously if you want insurace let me know ahead of time as I will not be
responsible for how the shipper treats them. However, I'll make an effort to
pack it well.

Thanks,
Richard