[mythtv-users] Who is VCRAddict - and who appointed him sheriff of Mythville?

Charles Mason charlie.mas at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 17:20:44 UTC 2008

Tell me about it :)

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 2:31 PM, JR henry <jr.inwo at gmail.com> wrote:
> *sigh*  thats a war I lost a long time ago.  why did top posting become
> evil, why :(

What about Top and Bottom posting is that half right or twice as
wrong. Who knows. Personally I think for short replys it makes the
most sense, but I too have been beaten down far to many times on
mailing lists for to care any more.

Getting back to the original topic, I think you have to really spend
some time in a community before throwing your weight around,
especially over silly matters like that.

Still if we all did that the society would have never learnt the art
of Trolling and Flaming.

Charlie M