[mythtv-users] Seeking comfirmation that digital side of Hauppauge HVR 1600 works with Mythbuntu

daryl sofasurferlinux at charter.net
Fri Nov 21 06:43:49 UTC 2008

I am using Mythbuntu 8.10 with a Hauppauge HVR 1600 tuner card. My video
source is an antenna and I live in Michiagan, U.S.A. I have the analog
side working but am not getting any signal on the digital side.

I know that I have digital channels on my antenna because my other
Ubuntu 8.10 computer with a Hauppauge 1600 displays digital channels
using mplayer.

I would like someone with a similar setup to confirm that this system
should work.

Thanks.