[mythtv-users] HDHomerun and Geforce 9400 pci card combo for the price of just the hdhomerun

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Wed Nov 19 20:52:59 UTC 2008

BTW, for those watching the nvidia api thread and the one on what OTA
turner should you get:

I just ordered an HDHomeRun from Newegg to update my backend because
one of my OTA tuners died. They are having a combo sale, get the
HDHomeRun for $168 or the HDHomeRun and a Galaxy 94GFE8HDFEXX GeForce
9400 GT 512MB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card
for $168. I think the choice was a no-brainer.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815327005
(you have to check the Combo Deal box on that page)

- James