No subject

Mon Nov 17 17:32:33 UTC 2008

 &nbsp; &nbsp;(iii) If I receive HSD Service, I agree not to use the HSD Service<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;for operation as an Internet service provider, for the hosting of<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;websites (other than as expressly permitted as part of the HSD<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;Service) or for any enterprise purpose whether or not the enterprise<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;is directed toward making a profit. I agree that, among other things,<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;my use of any form of transmitter or wide area network that enables<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;persons or entities outside the location identified in the Work Order<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;to use my Services, whether or not a fee is sought, will constitute<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;an enterprise purpose. Furthermore, if I use a wireless network<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;within my residence, I will limit wireless access to the HSD Service<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;(by establishing and using a secure password or similar means) to<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;the members of my household.<br>
So he&#39;s running the website for a fraudulently registered domain off a<br>
residential &quot;cable modem&quot; line via dynamic DNS, near-certainly in violation<br>

------=_Part_120805_33244285.1227122398912--