[mythtv-users] Possible to make a recording request?

Bobby Gill bobbygill at rogers.com
Wed Nov 19 18:55:58 UTC 2008

> At the risk of going off-topic and contributing a potential solution;
> CBS seems to have full episodes viewable on-line at
> http://www.cbs.com/late_show/video/
>
> Might this work?

Holy crap! I had no idea my simple request would cause this bruhaha, I am
very sorry if I was wrong to do so and I definitely will not again in the
future, I don't wish to do anything to damage the list that has helped me so
much up to now.

C.T.,

I just checked the link and so far every full episode I clicked on said
"this episode has expired, please visit cbs.com for more videos" so I can't
seem to watch any of the full eps there :(

Thanks
Bob