No subject

Mon Nov 17 17:32:33 UTC 2008

    (iii) If I receive HSD Service, I agree not to use the HSD Service
    for operation as an Internet service provider, for the hosting of
    websites (other than as expressly permitted as part of the HSD
    Service) or for any enterprise purpose whether or not the enterprise
    is directed toward making a profit. I agree that, among other things,
    my use of any form of transmitter or wide area network that enables
    persons or entities outside the location identified in the Work Order
    to use my Services, whether or not a fee is sought, will constitute
    an enterprise purpose. Furthermore, if I use a wireless network
    within my residence, I will limit wireless access to the HSD Service
    (by establishing and using a secure password or similar means) to
    the members of my household.

So he's running the website for a fraudulently registered domain off a
residential "cable modem" line via dynamic DNS, near-certainly in violation
to the TOS of his ISP.

I strongly suspect it will be a smoking crater within a week -- and rightly
so...  This is *NOT* the sort of ad-hoc unethical/unprofessional behavior
MythTV needs to be associated with.