[mythtv-users] Upgrading advice?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 17:06:40 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 12:02 PM, A JM <vbtalent at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nobody has any input on upgrading???
>

> On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 8:36 PM, A JM <vbtalent at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'm looking to upgrade my box this weekend and wanted to know what
>> changeset I should use. I've been running /trunk and unless people see that
>> /trunk is an issue I don't mind staying with it.
>>
>> So, I'm just looking for some feedback from peeps on how "stable" things
>> are...

I am running the following and there are no stability issues that I have seen:

jmd1 ~ # mythfrontend --version
Please include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : 19046
MythTV Branch    : trunk
Library API      : 0.21.20080304-1
Network Protocol : 40
Options compiled in:
 linux profile using_oss using_alsa using_backend using_dbox2
using_dvb using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_iptv using_ivtv
using_joystick_menu using_lirc using_opengl_vsync using_v4l using_x11
using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmcw using_xvmc_vld
using_glx_proc_addr_arb using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_opengl using_ffmpeg_threads using_live

Never tried 0.22 if that is what you were asking.

John