[mythtv-users] Font too big

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Wed Nov 19 01:41:09 UTC 2008

Hi, I'm using mythtv 0.21 from debian-multimedia and it mostly works
quite well although I have load issues from time to time which cause
stuttering (which I didn't get with 0.20), but that needs a proper
detailed bug report for useful feedback, so here's a much simpler
problem:

My text size seems to be a bit too big. In the various lists like
'schduled recordings' the date doesn't fit in the space and is partly
obscured by the size. The names of some stations don't quite fit in the
space in either the programme scedule display or the box that pops up
when you change channels.

Again this used to be OK with an earlier version but somewhere along
the way the text seems to have got a bit too big.

I have failed to find where this font size is configured. Clues
welcome.

cheers

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  Balloonz - Toby Churchill - Aleph One - Debian
http://wookware.org/