[mythtv-users] ATSC antenna recomendations

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 22:37:24 UTC 2008

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Eric Mesa <ericsbinaryworld at gmail.com>wrote:

> As a followup to my tuner recommendation email, I'm also curious about
> antennas.  I live in an apartment complex so outdoor ones are out of the
> question.  I think with an RCA antenna I was able to get the basics,
> although not as many as Titan TV predicted.
>
> The following has good ratings on newegg and a pretty cheap price
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882145020
>
> --
> Eric Mesa
> http://www.ericsbinaryworld.com
>
> It depends on what your willing to "look at" everyday in an indoor antenna.
I have an Antennas Direct DB2[1] and it works very well but may be
considered "ugly" for indoor use, it's also somewhat directional so it would
probably be a good idea to go to antennaweb[2] and see what directions your
signals will be coming from.

Richard

[1] http://www.antennasdirect.com/DB2_Indoor_antenna.html
[2] http://www.antennaweb.org/aw/welcome.aspx