[mythtv-users] Tuning problem on DVB cards in UK

adrinux adrinux at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 13:34:33 UTC 2008

I've had similar problems after an OS re-install and fresh start. For
Freeview via digital. I think in my case it was just a question of
week signal strength for certain channels. I don't have the ideal
setup (aerial is in the loft) and watchable signal strength is
dependent on weather. So if I try to tune when the MegaSky can't lock
on to some of the channels, half the channels are missing...

Don't know if that's your problem, but thought this might help.

--
Adrian Simmons | http://perlucida.com