[mythtv-users] I can't configure Hauppauge HD-PVR in mythtv-setup. help. . .

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 12:44:20 UTC 2008

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Brad DerManouelian
<myth at dermanouelian.com>wrote:

> On Nov 16, 2008, at 7:33 AM, ryan patterson wrote:
>
> > Affirmative, I was executing the wrong copy of mythtv-setup.
> >
> > I still can not get mythfrontend to playback the recording though.
> > I have compiled with "./configure --enable-libfaac --enable-
> > libfaacd"  But I keep getting an error about the audio codec when I
> > try and play a recording.
>
> Did you delete/download the source code again like I mentioned in a

I did a many cycles of deleting/downloading/compiling (not sure I did it in
the correct order).  I think I will wipe the disk and do a fresh install.  I
made some mistakes in the beginning and it is already a cluttered system.  I
need a clean page before I can continue this experiment.  If it still is not
working after that I'll get back to you.

-Ryan