[mythtv-users] can't tune channel 3 properly

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 05:54:16 UTC 2008

To make a long story short.  My database got messed up a bit and
somehow my capture card switched from a pvr150 to a v4l card.  I
deleted all cards and started over.

But now when I view live tv, the sound is there but the picture is
really wavy, like the horizontal sync is off.   catting /dev/video0 to
a file shows a perfect picture.   I remember doing something to the
frequency for channel 3 (that's where my cable box transmits) within
myth to get it working correctly.   ....but that was a year ago.   Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Peter