[mythtv-users] alsa conf question

jansenj jansenj+myth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 00:18:28 UTC 2008

For whatever reason, I haven't been able to understand the ins and
outs of configuring alsa.

I'm wondering if it is possible to create a "device" for myth to use
that would actually output on the spdif digital audio device AND the
analog audio device at the same time.

What would happen in this case if you have the passthrough options set in myth?

I'm attempting to be lazy and figure out if I would be able to hook up
a set of wireless headphones and just leave them on all the time,
rather than having to get up and plug in the headphone jack on my amp.