[mythtv-users] Recording Schedules do not work on one channel

The GUIGuy linux at finalfiler.com
Fri Nov 14 03:34:04 UTC 2008

Anthony Giggins wrote:

> I have the same Problem, I believe this is due to my tunner being fussy on
> the signal received on the SBS Multiplex, 1 out of 10 recording on SBS
> work fine the others are garbled or show as File Size B in mythweb. I have
> a Dvico Fusion HDTV DVB-T Plus and I'm in the Wollongong Area. the funny
> thing is my TV's built in tuner has occasional issues with Prime whereas
> Mythtv records it fine....

I'm east of Nowra, taking a signal from Knights Hill, Illawarra.
However, it turned out to the shepherd. I redid ~/.shepherd/shepherd
--configure and it's working again.

Regarding SBS, I find that periodically myth will not lock no matter
what. I have learnt to delete the transponder and rescan, which fixes it
until next time.

The backend has 1 X ULTRAVIEWS (rebranded DVICOs), 1 X HAUPPAUGE NOVA
T-500 and 1 X DVICO DD4.

The SBS problem occurs across all tuners.

Thanks

--
The GuiGuy

   ,-._|\