[mythtv-users] Recording stopped working

Pat Pierce raker1000 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 20:11:12 UTC 2008

a couple of builds ago, i had a similar issue where the upcoming recordings
would be populated, and then a couple days would go by and it would empty
and never add anything new. I would have to restart the mysql database
and/or the mythbackend to get it to work. sometimes when the machine would
boot, it would be in this state and i'd have to restart first the db, then
the backend. luckily, when i had to update after the schedulers direct
switchover, the issue went away.