[mythtv-users] Portable video player for in-car use (using Myth recordings)

Travis Tabbal travis at tabbal.net
Thu Nov 13 16:17:30 UTC 2008

Why not something with a small screen but adding a large screen to display
the video? I've seen LCD screens with headrest mounts that are reasonably
cheap, and a used iPod or something similar would be reasonable as well. I
don't know much about other players, but my neighbor uses a video iPod
connected to the in-car entertainment system in the mini-van and it works
quite well. I'm sure other players have A/V outputs that will work for a
system like that.