[mythtv-users] Recording stopped working

mat mat at lessermatters.co.uk
Thu Nov 13 15:00:55 UTC 2008

Hi there!

My Mythbackend has very recently stopped recording TV programmes. I can
watch live TV and record from there but If I had something to the
schedules it simply ignores it.

Also, programs that I had set to "Record anytime on this channel" (and all
others) have stopped.

When I show "upcoming recordings" I get nothing.

If I add a recording to happen, for example, this afternoon - I still get
nothing in upcoming recordings!

Please help me!!!

I have rebuilt my kernel on the backend and prior to that I'm pretty sure
all was working well. Would a kernel rebuild (using the same configuration
as before) have affected JUST this part of Mythtv?

Here's my backend version data:

MythTV Version   : Unknown
MythTV Branch    : tags/release-0-21
Library API      : 0.21.20080304-1