[mythtv-users] Different playback settings for live and recorded tv?

Drew Gilbert gilbert.drew at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 13:11:32 UTC 2008

After struggling for a while to get smooth HD playback (system specs below), I
though I had cracked it after upgrading to ffmpeg-svn.  BBC HD playback is
perfect when watching live tv and using the SLIM playback profile but when
watching any recordings, it pauses about every 2 seconds.  The recordings have
not been transcoded.

Are there any settings that I should check (pretty sure I've been through them
all) so that the playback is correct?

Thanks for any advice
Drew

GeForce 6150