[mythtv-users] help deleting deleted programs

Kevin Kuphal kkuphal at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 20:26:47 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 2:18 PM, Kevin Robbins <robbinsck1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey All, I have a glitch that I been meaning to work on and am just
> getting to it.
>
> It seems, for some reason I have 13 recordings that show up in my
> "deleted Items" and they will not delete. I've check the logs and this
> is what I get relating to the files that wont delete, this occurs on
> every housekeeping attempt as well as if I try to manually delete
> them. In mythweb if I delete them them appear to delete but upon
> refresh they are back. I have located these files on the HD and they
> are there but obviously myth isnt pointing to them properly. Mysql
> says these files are in the rec group "deleted" although I dont seem
> to have a "deleted" recording group. Do I need to make one on my
> Primary and secondary backend?
>
> What the best way to get rid of these things? Thanks!

Delete them from mythfrontend or if you have to delete from mythweb, you
need to touch each filename where it's supposed to be to create a dummy file
that mythweb can erase

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#How_do_I_remove_recordings_that_no_longer_exist_on_disk.3F

Kevin