[mythtv-users] Help with TV out ( S-VIDEO / RCA ) with Nvidia - Cards or MOBOs

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 03:55:33 UTC 2008

I've been happy with this card:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125095

It is based on Nvidia GeForce 7200, has both composite and DVI out, is
fanless, and is low-profile capable.  I have two of these on two frontends,
one using the DVI out for the HDTV and the other using composite out for the
SDTV.  If you don't care about low-profile and/or fanless, you have more
options.

 Jim