[mythtv-users] MythTV memory usage increase?

Kevin Wambsganz wambs at verizon.net
Sat Nov 8 09:25:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm having the same problem here as well.

More with watching live TV and pulling up the guide. It happens when
watching a H.264 live show. The computer for the frontend is fast, an AMD
X64 6000+ dual Core with 1066 memory. So, its very fast. The frontend was
built using the trunk. So, maybe I built something wrong?

When using the keyboard or remote, the response is very slow. I have not
looked into it yet, but something must be amiss with the thread/process
priorities is my guess.

Kevin