[mythtv-users] BD+ cracked in Linux now

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Tue Nov 4 22:39:09 UTC 2008

Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> I was looking for an old audio mixer recently and ran across my MPEG-2
> decoder card I used so my computer could play back DVD's smoothly.
> Funny how history repeats itself.

I've got one of those too.  Mine is a DXR3.  It was a good product in
its day; I could play back DVDs on my 133 MHz Pentium system with no
problems, even when running other software alongside the DVD window.

The card long ago found its way into the bottom of my junk box, but the
DVD-ROM drive that came with it is still in use in one of my machines.