[mythtv-users] Reschedule after date stuff up

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Mon Nov 3 11:36:15 UTC 2008

Hi all

I am having a problem getting Myth to forget about thinks it thinks it has
recorded. We had a power cut today and for some reason my MythBuntu box
decided it was 2003. So I dutifully set the date manually after missing all
tonightıs recordings. However, instead of entering 2008 I entered 2009. Myth
then went ahead and tried to record everything I had in my schedule and it
did it so bloody fast. Of course I realised my mistake and adjusted the date
back to 2008.

I have spent the last hour or so deleting mysql records wherever I could
find them, running various mythbackend commands like ‹resched without luck.
The only place I found my schedule is in Upcoming Recordings (mythweb) under
Deactivated.

My question is: how do I mass reactivate everything that has been
deactivated, doing them one by one will take forever. Any help
appreciated....

Cheers
Bruce