[mythtv-users] PS3 and mpeg2 DVB recording

Chris W mythtv at psychogeeks.com
Sat May 31 10:14:05 UTC 2008

On Sat, 31 May 2008 16:46:52 +0800
"mike lewis" <lachlanlewis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmm.  The "stock" DVB stream that myth writes works fine unless it's
> HD.  Is there a way to find out what the HD stream is being recorded
> as?  The files have the extensino .mpeg, but this is the same as the
> SD files which play fine.

You could try:
tcprobe -i filename.mpeg
or
ffmpeg -i filename.mpeg

both of which (transcode and ffmpeg packages) are likely to be on your
Myth box.

--
Chris Williams

Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned
and the last fish has been caught will we realize that we cannot eat
money.
* Cree Indian saying

Public key available at hkp://wwwkeys.au.pgp.net
Key ID: 83A07766