[mythtv-users] dct6200 firewire problems, choppy video, scrambled sound (More Info)

Dmitry Shesterin dscheste at gmail.com
Fri May 30 18:53:08 UTC 2008

Dear Marc,

Thank you for replying, here is the additional info:

1. It varies. DF goes with 420, HD channels go at 1080. The channels
are switched no problem. This glitch is valid for both SD and HD
channels.
2. PCI Nvidia FX 5200.
3. Yes, healthy usage at about 60 to 80%.

Any other suggestions?

I feed video off the card to the TV via S-Video, resolution on the
desktop is 800x600.

Thanks,
Dmitry