[mythtv-users] PS3 and mpeg2 DVB recording

mike lewis lachlanlewis at gmail.com
Fri May 30 02:40:12 UTC 2008

Hello.

I've just got mythtv working (mythbuntu on 7.10).  I have a PS3 which
on which I am able to see recording via UPNP.

I am in australia.  DVB over here is broken into SD and HD channels.
I've noticed that the PS3 is unable to play the any HD content which
I've recorded (gives me unrecognised media) and can play channel 7 and
channel 9, but not channel 10 SD content.

I imagive the issue is with the stream itself, like something to do
with the mpeg packaging?  What can I do to investigate this further?

Mike