[mythtv-users] FYI: EVGA- GF 6200 256MB AGP Graphics Card FREE after rebate + shipping

Marc Randolph mrand at pobox.com
Thu May 29 22:39:17 UTC 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 1:29 PM, Jason Keirstead <jason at keirstead.org> wrote:
> Jon Boehm wrote:
>> Since the nVidia 6200 is such a popular card for MythTV users, I thought
>> I would pass this along.
>>
>> http://shop4.frys.com/product/4760509
>
> Damn if only it was PCI-E...

I certainly don't want to turn the mailing list into a "deal forum",
but I agree with Jon that these nVidia cards seem to be extremely
popular, and since the response asked for PCI-E.... the 7200GS and
7300GS are PCI-E and have rebates available as well.
I don't know which (if either) would be better for a myth system.

7300GS is   $5 after rebate: http://shop4.frys.com/product/4752709
7200GS is $19 after rebate: http://shop4.frys.com/product/5308288

* Note the rebate rules state you can only get a rebate on one of
these three.  Per address anyway.

   Marc