[mythtv-users] I quit -- unless I can get some help!

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Thu May 29 02:38:02 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 28 May 2008 20:23:36 allene222 wrote:
> I devoted the entire day to this thing.  Starting with a working system
> now I can't find menus I used before.  I am on my last straw.  I can't
> find anything useful in the archives although even I have said this was
> simple in the past.  I am so frustrated I am just going to give up
> unless this message gets me some much needed help.

I would respectfully suggest you stop working on your computer. Working on it
in the frame of mind your post suggests is likely to result in problems.

Have a drink, get some rest. Watch a sunset.

I can't count the number of "insoluble" problems I have had which seemed easy
to resolve the next morning. If you got it working once you can get it
working again.

I really don't mean to be flip, this is a real suggestion.

C'mon, it's only television after all.

beww

beww