[mythtv-users] help wanted about lirc loading

Xi Jiarong XiJiarong at sp.edu.sg
Wed May 28 10:09:42 UTC 2008

Thanks a lot!
But I don't know How to load lircd with "-n" argument??? Please!!

In fact, occasionally the remote control can work for one second, and I can
get reply from terminal with "/usr/bin/irw", but can not work any more now.
I have checked the hardware, it should be ok.

Thanks.

Any other suggestions to solve this problem?