[mythtv-users] closed caption missing letters

jason mrjsin at gmail.com
Tue May 27 18:32:53 UTC 2008

Hello! I am having problem with my mythtv and pvr mce 250 card closed caption. I'm missing letters in the caption often. And I tested it with cable and broadcast and even digital tv. All turned out same result.

Digital tv has closed caption bulit in and their closed caption is perfectly unlike closed caption from mythtv. So I know it is not broadcast issues.

so is there any way I could solve the problem? Or even narrow down to source of problem?

since I am deaf so it is very important for me get closed caption to show properly.

Thanks in advance!